Massage Therapy Breckenridge, Vail, and Avon
Experience the mental, physical and emotional benefits of massage. If you already know about the benefits of massage, you can share the gift of massage with your friends, family and coworkers.
Benefits of Massage
As for the body, massage therapy improves the body’s natural ability to heal itself and maintain a healthy system. It aids in injury recovery and prevention of new injuries by encouraging elasticity in the muscles and boosting our body’s immune system.
Sport Injury Massage Breckenridge, Vail, and Avon
Following below is a short list of the health benefits. If you would like more information, please don’t hesitate to call Simply Massage at 970-548-1600, use the chat feature or drop us an email.
- Improve Flexibility: Massage lengthens the fascia covering muscles as well as the muscles themselves. Some massage treatments also incorporate stretching.
- Detoxify: Massage helps to remove waste products from muscle and tissue, improving internal functions while also having a positive effect on the skin.
- Reduce Pain and Inflammation: Massage therapy can work to break up the trigger points (“knots”) that cause pain. Once these issues are addressed, inflammation from the surrounding tissue will also be eliminated.
- Improve Heart Health: Massage can decrease elevated blood pressure while also increasing the strength of the heart’s muscle contraction and the amount of blood moved by the heart.
- Stress Resiliency: Massage relaxes the body and mind, promoting a better blood supply and feelings of calmness.
Massage has its greatest benefits over time. The therapeutic effects of massage are cumulative, so the more often a person gets a massage, the better they will feel and the more quickly one’s body will respond. From one session to the next, relaxation deepens as the chronic patterns of stress in the body are affected and released. These changes are readily felt in day-to-day life as well, which adds another dimension of reinforcement.
Simply Massage believes in offering the best massages for the best prices in the Colorado high country. We invite you to give someone special in your life, the gift of massage and well-being. And don’t forget our packaged deals, for the best prices on massages in Avon, Breckenridge and Vail.