Massage Breckenridge, Vail, and Avon
Visit this page, First Time Massage, if this is your first massage.
- Drink plenty of water in the 24 hours preceding the massage. This will enhance your body’s ability to relax and flush toxins that are stored in your tissues.
- Refrain from eating a heavy meal just before the appointment.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Arrive at least ten minutes before the scheduled time so that you don’t feel rushed or miss any minutes of the massage.
- Turn off your cell phone.
During the Massage
- Taking in deep breaths is one of the best ways for you to get the most out of your massage. It’s cleansing both physically and mentally.
- Communicate with the therapist what you like and don’t like so that you receive the best massage for you.
- Feel at ease. The massage room is a safe and comfortable environment.
After the Massage
- Before the therapist leaves the room, provide any feedback that you would like them to know.
- Take in more deep breaths before getting off the table.
- Be aware of how you’re feeling.
- Most importantly, drink at least two liters of water to encourage continued detoxification and to prevent headaches and muscle soreness in the following 24 hours.